Tuesday 10 August 2010

I have been a bit quiet on the old filmmaking front lately, mostly due to lack of decent equipment. Speaking of equipment, the new Sony NEX-VG10E is on my wish list. Donations to the fund are most welcome.
My partner in crime (techy simon) is currently writing some material so a collaboration is on the cards.

The last thing I made was a montage of images from Crufts, which my sister visited this year. It was a pretty bizarre silly affair which will most likely not see the light of day. However I had much fun editing numerous shots of beautiful doggies to a reworked version of the Dogtanian theme, which my boyfriend so lovingly created for me (and sent himself made listening to dog barks over and over again). If anyone wants to see this creation, holla and maybe I will put it to dvd.

Or maybe one day when im famous, it will be found as a Linsey film rarity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment